- To begin, position yourself to the right of a low pulley row. Grab the low pulley’s single handle with your left hand coming across the torso and using a pronated hold (palms facing down). Your arm should be at your front. The machine should be in your right hand for easier support and equilibrium
- Make sure your feet are shoulder width apart and that your back is straight. This is where everything begin.
- Starting with the left hand, extend your body out until it is shoulder-height or higher while breathing.
- After a few moment of feeling the contraction at the peak, softly inhale and lower the handle back to the beginning position.
- Continue for the specified number of times.
- Repeat the exercise with the other arm.
Alternative Exercises For Side Cable Raise
Dumbbell Side Raise