- A low pulley row machine with a V-bar is required for this workout . The V-bar will allow you to have a neutral grip in which your hands’ palms are facing each other. Place your feet on the front platform of the machine and then sit down to enter the beginning position. Ensure that your knees are slightly bent and not locked and use the offered crossbar.
- Keep your back in its natural position as you lean over and grasp the V-bar grips.
- Pull back with your arms extended until your torso and legs form a 90 degree angle. Your chest should protrude and your back should be somewhat arched. As you hold the bar in front of you, your lats ought to be feeling a great stretch. The exercise begins in this position.
- Pull the handles back towards your torso while keeping your arms close to it till you touch your abdominal while maintaining a still torso. Exhale while you make that motion. You ought to be tensing your back muscles at that time. After a brief period of holding the contraction, slowly return to the starting posture while breathing in.
- Continue for the specified number of times.
Steer clear of swaying your torso back and forth as this can harm your lower back.
Variations: You can do using a supinated grip (palms facing backward) or a pronated grip (palms facing down-forward) with a straight bar in place of a V-Bar.
Alternative Exercises For Seated Cable Rows
Laying T-Bar Row