1. Now sit at the edge of the flat bench behind you with your feet placed in front of your knees.
2. Bend forward while keeping your back flat and rest your torso on the thighs.
3. Dumbbell should run under your knees and your arms will be extended with palms facing
each other and a slight bend at the elbows. This will be the starting position.
4. While keeping the arms stationary, raise the upper arms to the sides until they are parallel to
the floor and at shoulder height. Exhale during the execution of this movement and hold the
contraction for a second.
5. Slowly lower your arms to the starting position as you inhale.
6. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions. Tip: Maintain upper arms perpendicular
to torso and a fixed elbow position (10 degree to 30 degree angle) throughout exercise.
Variations: You can perform this exercise with exercise bands or cables.
Alternative Exercises For Rear Delt Dumbbell Flyes
Rear Delt Cable Flyes