Importance of healthy weight management
Healthy weight management depends on your BMI or body mass index.Some people have a bulky body despite them weighing average.Many diseases are triggered by obesity.
Sex, age and height are three factors on which body weight depends.Achieving a healthy weight either by losing some pounds or gaining some pounds is called healthy weight management.
Now here is a question ,how to know about a healthy weight for your body? For this there are lot of formulas like BMI calculater,Caliper etc.
But for keeping it very simple for you. we are revealing a very simple formula for your Body weight measurement.Formula is simple first you have to measure your height in Inches .
Now your body weight should be the same in kilograms.For example if your height is 72 Inches(6 ft)then your body weight should be 72 kilogram(158 pounds
What are some healthy ways to manage weight?
Healthy weight management plans
So here are two types of audience :Under weight and Over weight.Calculate your Body weight according to the above given formula and then select the plan.
Some people whose weight below average according to the given formula or BMI . They are called underweight.A lean body is fine but underweight is not. If you are looking to increase your weight, here are some recommendations for you.
Diet for healthy weight gain
- Increase calories: Add foods like scrambled eggs, cheese roles, soups and stews to add calories.
- Have shakes and smoothies instead of aerated beverages and caffeine: Milk has good fats that would help in increasing your weight healthily.
- Have snacks in between: Whenever you feel hungry, have snacks like nuts, peanut butter toast, avocado toast, etc. You are also free to have cheese but in moderation.
- Eat frequent meals: Instead of having 2-3 large meals have 5-6 smaller meals. However, you must eat only healthy foods and not junk or processed meals.
- Have a balanced diet: Include all the nutrients in your diet to gain weight nutritionally. This ensures that you are not depriving your body of essential nutrients.
Exercises for Weight gain
Weight training is one of the most effective way to gain weight .The more muscle mass you gain the more calorie you need.You better Gain weight from muscle not from fat.Weight training improves your appetite and calorie consumption.
Now most common problem through out our planet is a obesity.Most people are on a weight loss spree.The majority of them are trying to achieve a toned body and others are willing to get rid of their overweight or obese body.
Lose some pounds to get slim and fit is always a good idea.So here are some important tips to loose weight.
Diet for healthy weight loss
- Intermittent Fasting– This is the most effective weight loss diet so far with promising results. One is required to observe fast for 16 hours with an eating window of only 8 hours.
- Keto Diet– This is a popular weight loss diet plan that requires you to cut down carbs and eat more fats in your diet. The body produces ketones to cut down fat.
- Mediterranean Diet– This diet emphasizes eating plant-based produces like vegetables, fruits, whole grains, beans, etc.
- Ayurvedic Diet– This is based on ayurvedic principles promoting the consumption of vegetarian meals with low-fat foods.
- Water intake-You should drink a lot of water through out the day.
Exercise for healthy weight loss
- Weight training :-Weight training is the exercise which help in both goals weather you want to gain weight or you want to loss weight.
- Yoga– For gradual weight loss, nothing is better than yoga. Search for the best yoga asanas for weight loss.
- Jogging & Running– To get better results and burn more calories than walking, jog and run daily. This builds your stamina and makes you more fit.
- Cycling– Either indoors or outdoors, cycling is a must. It improves leg strength, boosts stamina and aids weight loss.
So now if you have read this article and gained some knowledge .Having a knowledge about anything is not enough Change will happen only when you implement on it.
Healthy diets recommend low carbohydrate, low GI, and moderate fat foods, but it is not clear whether they are useful in preventing weight gain.
It seems that consuming fewer calories helps people to keep weight loss. Further research to find strategies in obesity management focusing on successful maintenance of weight loss is needed.
4 thoughts on “Healthy weight management”