1. Sit on a bench with back support in a squat rack. Position a barbell at a height that is just
above your head. Grab the barbell with a pronated grip (palms facing forward).
2. Once you pick up the barbell with the correct grip width, lift the bar up over your head by
locking your arms. Hold at about shoulder level and slightly in front of your head. This is your
3. Lower the bar down to the shoulders slowly as you inhale.
4. Lift the bar back up to the starting position as you exhale.
5. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
1.This exercise can also be performed standing.